Thursday, March 12, 2009

beach volleyball : i screwed it!

the sport that i loved most in this whole wide world is volleyball...
recently i was choosen to join a beach volleyball tournament... then my experience of learning beach volleyball started..
in beach volleyball there is slightly different of rules from the indoor volleyball,
and i can say that it is much more interesting, fun and exhausting!!

finally in the day of the tournament, i screwed up.. i did'nt performed well. it hurt my team mates but hey, it actually hurt me most... i still am afraid of facing a tournament.. i dont think i can gain my seniors trust anymore.. i dont know...

but let bygone be bygone...i gained new experience and strength..
the ukm team really tought me well.. i loved watching them play...
they really played a nice game..with their skill it makes me wonder so much why our national team can not go far in volleyball? huh? who knows?? shuhhh...

1 comment:

Liyana Musa said...

well yana...afraid of tournament is normal..it took me years to face the real tournament and play the match bravely..i'm sure one fine day you'll able to overcome your fears of tournament..