Saturday, May 28, 2011

Industrial Training

So much I have to say but what I can conclude is; this Industrial Training was fun;
so many things to do, so many things to learn... I even skipped my evening volleyball training because I'm exhausted. But I received many positive things.

Student A: Yana ni workaholic...suka sangat buat keje;
Student B: haha~ Yana ni kelakar la; sakit perut tau.

I know that I'm not perfect in so much things related to clinics. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to try. I'll try, and I hope the supervisors will always point out my weakness so that I can learn what my mistakes are. Realizing one mistake is one thing, not making the same mistake ever again is another thing.

p/s~ I'm gonna have to continue my industrial training in another settings starting from this Monday. May Allah make my path as smooth as the first month I'm in JHC, aamin.

No comments: